Future Educator Final Thoughts

As we come to the end of the semester we must take these critical issues with our everyday teacher life. It’s doesn’t stop now, these issues will come but we are prepared for it. Prepared to always fight for our students and fight for what’s right. Whether that’s fighting to keep social media in school or demonstrating the importance of mentally health in schools. Whatever it is we TEACHERS got our students! 

Alternate link: https://flip.com/s/DJUASKnB4Hmi

One Reply to “Future Educator Final Thoughts”

1. Hi Ariana, I really enjoyed watching your final vlog post! It was truly interesting to hear about your thoughts on the course and hear what you were able to learn and take from all the topics we covered this semester. I liked it when you spoke on your personal experience with social media as a content creator, and how this has affected your perspective on this critical issue. As you mentioned, I think as educators we can’t decide for our students whether or not they should have social media, but we can provide them with the resources to learn how to use it and stay safe online. Did you consider how you may address this issue in your own classroom? Maybe incorporating an aspect of media literacy into your curriculum, or even just a dedicated workshop to teach students about it? Aside from this critical issue you spoke about, one suggestion I have is to further speak on what you were able to learn from peers’ posts. You mentioned how some of our peers had differing opinions on the social media topic, maybe you could clarify and even comment on if any of these different opinions changed your own? Overall, great vlog post, and thank you for sharing your final thoughts!